DIGITAL SKILLS CERTIFICATE
Assess and certify your digital technology and media skill level.
What is it?
The Digital Skills Certificate recognizes and certifies your digital technology and media skill level. There are two methods of obtaining this certificate, by attending training sessions or by accessing your skills.
- Citizens aged 18 years or older.
- Priority audiences are: unemployed people registered at the Instituto do Emprego e Formação Profissional (IEFP), people without any level of digital proficiency, and young people classified as NEET – Not in Employment, Education or Training.
- Valuing digital skills as a differentiating factor
- Individual recognition via certification
- Fighting infoexclusion
- Promoting employment opportunities
Do you dominate digital?
Assess or validate your knowledge.
Training entities of the National Qualifications System
Find out more
Portugal Digital Academy
The Portugal Digital Academy will open its doors in March 2022 so that all citizens can improve their digital skills regardless of age. We want to empower the Portuguese people towards a more digital nation.
More Digital Employment
Free digital training for company employees to achieve their future today, aiming to make companies more digital, more competitive, more productive, and more efficient.
More Digital Youth
Training opportunities for the unemployed youth.