National Smart City Strategy
Generalize the use of digital technologies in Portuguese territory management.
What is it?
The National Smart Cities Strategy is a guiding document to accelerate the transformation of Portuguese municipalities.
It aims to create integrated planning in smart city implementation that allows:
- Scale small projects between municipalities
- Define common practices and principles, applicable to all initiatives in Portugal
- Local Authorities
The development of smarter territories requires:
- Creation of a National Smart Cities Strategy
- Provision of common practices and principles applicable to smart cities
- Creation of an action plan to implement and generalize smarter territories
- Improve the quality of services provided to citizens
- Develop a governance model for the common good
- Streamline innovation in the territory
- Optimize public spending on smart city investments
- Improve decision making
FIND OUT MORE
Digitization of the Sea
Simplifies and expedites processes, promoting the maritime activities.
Condominium’s One Stop Shop | BUPi
Free tool to map and register your land and buildings.